Asset Management CX Forum
The European Asset Management CX Forum – advancing CX capabilities across the industry
The CX Forum is a virtual and in-person meeting place for the CX community to develop solutions to industry-wide problems, exchange ideas, and extend the leading edge of CX across the industry. We ask that all member firms participate in the CX Maturity Benchmark , so as to provide insight into the group’s relative CX capabilties and enable us to track industry progress.
Why this matters
- Market forces imply that CX has become THE differentiator. This creates a commercial imperative.
- Yet multiple data sources indicate that the sector needs to improve the experience it offers it’s clients.
- This creates an opportunity for firms to secure competitive advantage.
- What are the components of an investment CX?
- What does success look like?
- How can you get there, and where to start?
- What lessons can you learn from others?
- Where is the leading edge of CX in the industry?
Standard membership Free to CX Maturity Benchmark participants
- Unearth peer-group insights and solve industry-wide issues together
- Ground-breaking techniques to extend the industry’s leading edge in CX
- Amplify your message within your organisation about the importance of CX
Premium membership Annual subscription applies
- Benchmark your alignment with what clients want
- Sponsor peer-group projects on a topic of your choice
- Training to give staff the knowledge and understanding of CX they need, as well as the ability to apply it
- ‘Art of the possible’ events to learn from other industries
- Best practice guides and support with establishing and connecting the building blocks of CX
- Programme reviews to get your CX transformation off to a good start and / or maintain confidence that its ‘on track’
Reasons firms have given for joining the CX Forum
Lay the foundations
- The CX Forum will help us lay the foundations of CX, connect them and get them up and running
- Clients will notice we have started
- We have made good progress with CX and it is now getting harder to improve
- The CX Forum will ensure we stay at the leading edge of CX by:
- Developing new techniques and tools for the industry
- Learning the art of the possible from other industries
- We are already at the leading edge of CX in the industry, where the dangers are that:
- It will move
- Our clients will notice if we stop trying