Asset Management CX Training
Asset Management CX Training creates alignment
Historically, there was no asset management CX training package and, as a result, the industry was not aligned on what CX is, why it is imperative, and how it works.
This was an issue because an asset manager must first be able to define, prioritise, and measure CX before it can gain a commercial advantage from it.
Without internal alignment on these fundamental topics, firms found it hard to recognise and seize the opportunity that CX gives them as THE reliable way to stand out and retain clients’ confidence.
To solve the problem, managers are aligning their staff on the importance of CX, on what good looks like, and on how they can become client-led.
To help our clients achieve this, Accomplish provides an asset management CX Training service.
All our courses are purpose-built for the B2B asset management industry, with relevant and applicable tools, measures, and case studies.
The CX Fundamentals course is the foundation of asset management CX training.
It gives teams, departments, and entire organisations the knowledge and understanding of CX they need, as well as the ability to apply it:
- Align internally on the importance of CX, on what good CX looks like, and on how to become client-led
- Set informed, meaningful and consistent CX-related annual objectives as part of and by the end of the course
- Be able to compare the progress of your CX transformation against your peers using industry CX benchmarks
Take a free test drive
To give you a feel for the broader CX Fundamentals course take this lesson for free.
Why asset management CX? And why now?
- Lesson introduction
- Why asset management CX?
- Why now? What’s changed?
- Case study: the anchor client
- Conclusions and benefits of the CX Fundamentals course
- End of lesson quiz to test your knowledge
Try a lesson for free
Building Blocks of CX H2 2020
The Building Blocks of CX course is designed for CX specialists who want to take their asset management CX training to the next level.
This course helps CX teams improve their firm’s CX maturity by analysing the detailed components of CX so they can synthesise them into new solutions for their organisation.
- Drill down into the detail of ‘what good CX looks like’
- Taking each building block in turn, explore practical examples of how firms can measure and strengthen their CX
- Ensure your CX initiative embeds a holistic CX capability into BAU