Asset Management CX Training
Asset Management CX Training is essential
CX Training gives your colleagues and you a common language, the knowledge, understanding, and ability to apply CX, and the confidence to do so productively.
Conversely, without CX Training:
- Inconsistent approaches may fail to connect, accentuating siloes
- Ill-informed CX objectives may be uninspiring, unachievable, and potentially at odds with each other
- Staff attempts to fill the gaps in their knowledge may leave them with an incomplete understanding of CX
The CX Fundamentals course is the entry-level course of asset management CX training.
It gives teams, departments, and entire organisations the foundational knowledge and understanding of CX they need, as well as the ability to apply it:
- Align internally on the importance of CX, on what good CX looks like, and on how to become client-led
- Set informed, meaningful and consistent CX-related annual objectives as part of and by the end of the course
- Be able to compare the progress of your CX transformation against your peers using industry CX benchmarks
Take a free test drive
To give you a feel for the broader CX Fundamentals course take this lesson for free.
Why asset management CX? And why now?
- Lesson introduction
- Why asset management CX?
- Why now? What’s changed?
- Case study: the anchor client
- Conclusions and benefits of the CX Fundamentals course
- End of lesson quiz to test your knowledge
Try a lesson for free
Building Blocks of CX
The Building Blocks of CX course is designed for CX specialists who want to take their asset management CX training to the next level:
- Analyse the individual building blocks of CX in detail
- Master CX strategies, client journeys, governance, culture, and CX data & analytics
- Explore ways to assemble them into new solutions for your organization, and to evaluate their quality
Built for asset managers by asset managers