Keeping the Asset Management CX community together
CX Forum opened to all
At Accomplish, we feel privileged that our clients have stuck with us during these trying times and, last week, we shared that benefit across the asset management client experience (CX) community.
We did this by extending standard CX Forum membership benefits for free to every firm that participates in the CX Maturity Benchmark, as well as by launching a new range of free services for our premium clients.
Our objective is to keep the asset management CX community together during this period when client retention through CX will be critical. This move ensures everyone will benefit, particularly our premium clients.
All members will receive standard benefits
- ‘Consulting as a shared service’ – identify industry-level issues, and solve them through research projects, e.g. how to measure CX with KXIs, and how to develop a CX strategy.
- Ability to gain peer-group insight into specific CX capabilities, e.g. the next member survey will be on what CX looks like in the work-from-home era.
- Ability to create alignment around the importance of CX via a ‘CX Fundamentals’ training session for an internal audience of your choice.
- Use of Accomplish as a behind-the-scenes CX ‘sounding board’.
- Discounts on Accomplish’s purpose-built range of CX consulting services
Premium members will also receive
- Participation in the ‘CX Touchpoint Benchmark’ – a new global benchmark that will enable asset managers to validate their alignment with their clients ‘wants’.
- Premium resources and support, e.g. help in tailoring their key experience indicators and CX strategies
- CX Programme Reviews to gain confidence that your CX initiative is still ‘on track’
- Online ‘CX Fundamentals’ staff training
- ‘Art of the possible’ events to learn from other industries