Client journey design
Early movers on CX are implementing client journeys
The asset management firms who are early movers on CX will implement an intuitive, coherent and efficient client journey to secure competitive advantage over rivals.
An intuitive and coherent client journey moves asset management buyers as favourably as possible through the process of becoming a client and being a client, to making the most out of the relationship. This increases client satisfaction, which protects gross profits by improving revenue retention and organic relationship growth.
Simultaneously, an efficient end-to-end journey minimises operational risk and complexity, which eliminates unnecessary costs. This gives you the ability to set expectations around your service offering, which defends your net profits by minimising the number of unpredictable demands you receive.
- Implement a client journey to secure a double boost to your competitive advantage
- Ensure every activity relates to solving your clients’ problems
- Move clients as favourably as possible from becoming aware that your company exists, through buying, to brand ambassadorship
How it works
How should firms achieve this?
In the simplest of terms, the firms who are early movers on CX are following a five-step process to achieve an asset management client journey:
Create client personas
Developing client personas is a powerful way of enabling staff to associate with their clients as real people who have real goals, and who are driven by real hopes and fears.
Analyse the touch points and empathise
Stay focused on the twin goals of increased client satisfaction and reduced operational costs by listening to clients’ advice about different and additional ways of doing things, clearing away any pain points, as well as eliminating inefficiencies.
Design the target state
Ensure each touch point is designed to solve a client problem and combines into a coherent and optimal end-to-end experience. Where different segments have different needs, they are coordinating this within their obligations to treat customers fairly.
Develop and execute an implementation plan
The last step to take is to develop robust plans to migrate clients onto the new client journey, and to align future prospects’ expectations to it via updated sales materials.
What we do
- Enable your staff to associate with their clients as real people who have real goals
- Help you see your firm from your clients’ perspectives
- Clear away pain points, missed opportunities and inefficiencies
- Design each touch point to solve a client problem
- Develop a robust implementation and migration plan
Why Accomplish is a good choice
- Intuitive – UX design is a core capability for Accomplish, enabling you to optimise your adoption, conversion, and satisfaction rates
- Coherent – to optimise the connectedness of client journeys, we employ a suite of mapping tools – from standard visualisations to interactive, 3D, queryable software
- Efficient – Accomplish consultants are trained in Lean Six Sigma to improve performance, remove waste and reduce variation