Humans are tricky creatures and actions speak louder than words. This makes client behavior the vital indicator of demand.
As a result, growing numbers of asset managers are embedding client behaviors relating to ‘buying’, ‘staying’, and ‘buying more’ into their targets and strategies.
Here are the most common use cases and associated real-world case studies:
Connect your distribution strategy
Target strategic behaviors
Embed client behaviors in your business targets. Monitor progress towards your objectives by observing your effect on their behavior, and respond nimbly and effectively to a volatile environment. Read more
Make science-based decisions
Optimize for behavioral differences
Complete your business intelligence
What makes the
Designed for asset managers by asset managers, it has three unique features:
Segment-specific client journeys
A revolutionary business intelligence tool
Because the Behavioral Benchmark measures touchpoints across the end-to-end client journey it yields vital and previously unavailable business intelligence.
Accomplish’s behavioral analytics platform enables you to see your end-to-end client experience and drill down into the most important behaviors, like buying, staying, and buying more
A dashboard will let you see the highlights and lowlights at-a-glance, which you can then filter by different factors, for example, by behavioral effect, client segment, or region.
For those who love to geek out, you can drill down into individual client behaviors and explore intuitive visualizations, specialist narratives about trends and seasonal variations, and relationships between different behaviors. For example, in a particular area, you may find out that your firm is operating in a completely different ballpark to others – perhaps clients are giving you twice as much ‘face-time’ as other asset managers, but perhaps your peers are comfortable with that because their depth of wallet is greater.
The benchmark also helps you keep things in perspective by demonstrating that not all client behaviors are equal. For example, two behaviors – downloading a podcast and saying ‘yes’ in response to your pitch – may both display a large range of results across firms. Even though neither behavior is unimportant,the latter is what we call an ‘output’ client behavior that is strategic and dollarizable. Check out how asset managers are embedding ‘input’ and ‘output’ behaviors into their targets and strategies.
The most cost-effective business intelligence on the market?
Just start measuring
- Pull the Helix© taxonomy off the shelf and start measuring immediately in a way that you will be able to compare against your peers.
- Accomplish’s quality checks will give you peace of mind that your data is clean.
- Receive reports on how your firm compared, across the Americas, EMEA, and Apac, and between institutional and intermediary client segments.
- Explore key insights on your data from independent specialists, and exploit the power of the benchmark’s User Group.
- Gain access to online analytics platform to unlock trends in the dataset, analyse relationships between metrics, and forecast your effect on client behavior.
- Complete your 360-degree view of clients by integrating the insights into the rest of your BI.
- Read our blog on why we believe the Behavioral Benchmark is the most cost-effective business intelligence on the market.