Asset Management CX Specialists
Accomplish is a research and benchmarking firm with deep international experience in Client Experience (CX) in the context of B2B asset management, as well as a range of services and skillsets that are purpose-built for CX initiatives.
R&D gives us command of the latest data, which enables us to be relevant, brief, and gone in the interests of our clients.
CX - the differentiator
Industry is losing pace with its clients’ needs:
This presents an opportunity, but …
of asset managers
are not ready to seize it12
How the CX Maturity Initiative is helping early movers seize this opportunity
- Defining CX for B2B asset management
- Gauging the state of CX across the industry regularly
- Firm-specific comparisons and issue identification
- Industry-level issue identification and response through ‘R&D as a shared service’
- Peer-group insight into specific capabilities
- Learning the art of the possible from other industries
- Extending the leading edge of CX in the industry
We can now measure CX maturity
- The CX Maturity Benchmark is live
- We are deriving firm- and industry-level insights for EMEA institutional managers
- Additional companies are joining, further deepening the dataset
- Members of the CX Forum are participating in the highest priority R&D needed to respond
- Firms are expressing interest in applying the benchmark to new geographies and sectors
The CX Maturity Initiative Members’ Area is now live as the secure home for the asset management CX community. It creates the opportunity for firms to learn lessons not just from each other, but also from other industries and from critically-needed research into CX in the context of B2B asset management.
Our interactions with B2C firms have taught us to expect outstanding client experience (CX). However, is it that much more difficult for B2B asset managers to deliver a memorable CX? Or is it just that a holistic and strategic approach based on the primacy of clients needs is the key to success?