More services, more users, more benchmark participants, more clients and encouraging feedback. It remains a privilege to serve the asset management CX community.
Asset Management CX Specialists
Asset managers are in a survival-of-the-fittest market
- Traditional differentiators have become unreliable and bargaining power has shifted to clients
- CX remains as THE way to retain clients and minimises complexity and costs
- In an unfavourable macro-economic environment revenue retention takes precedent, which makes CX a top priority
CX is here to stay
- As individuals, our constant exposure to B2C CX sets our expectations of B2B companies
- This is a relatively recent development
- We do not expect this trend to change or reverse
What we do
Accomplish is a research and benchmarking firm with deep international experience in Client Experience (CX) in the context of B2B asset management, as well as a range of services and skillsets that are purpose-built for CX initiatives.
R&D gives us command of the latest data, which enables us to be relevant, brief, and gone in the interests of our clients.
CX - the differentiator
Industry is losing pace with its clients’ needs:
This presents an opportunity, but …
of asset managers
are not ready to seize it12
How the CX Maturity Initiative is helping early movers seize this opportunity
- Defining CX for B2B asset management
- Gauging the state of CX across the industry regularly
- Firm-specific comparisons and issue identification
- Industry-level issue identification and response through ‘R&D as a shared service’
- Peer-group insight into specific capabilities
- Learning the art of the possible from other industries
- Extending the leading edge of CX in the industry
We can now measure CX maturity
- The CX Maturity Benchmark is live
- We are deriving firm- and industry-level insights for EMEA institutional managers
- Additional companies are joining, further deepening the dataset
- Members of the CX Forum are participating in the highest priority R&D needed to respond
- Firms are expressing interest in applying the benchmark to new geographies and sectors
In trying times, we feel privileged that our clients have stuck with us. Last week, we shared that benefit across the CX community by opening the CX Forum to all, and launching new services for premium members.
Sustaining a superior CX requires a strategy, yet ~70% of asset managers lack one. Accomplish’s guide to developing an effective asset management CX strategy helps solve the problem. Firms can use it to diagnose their situation and match it to a generic CX strategy that they can tailor to their specific needs.