17 asset managers have participated in the first round of the Accomplish CX Maturity Benchmark. This was the initial stage an industry-wide initiative that aims to improve the state of client experience across asset management. Contact us if you are interested in joining the next round of benchmarking, which will close on Friday 31 January 2020.
Asset Management CX Specialists
Accomplish has deep international experience in CX, as well as a range of services and skillsets that are purpose-built for CX initiatives.
We chair the European Asset Management CX Forum, execute its research agenda, and administer the industry CX Maturity Benchmark.
R&D gives us command of the latest data, which enables us to be relevant, brief, and gone in the interests of our clients.
CX has become the differentiator
Industry is losing pace with its clients’ needs:
as many indicators that asset managers are delivering an unfavourable CX than a favourable one¹
of asset managers
are not ready to seize it¹
How early movers are seizing the opportunity
- Understanding their current CX & how they compare
- Gaining insights into clients’ needs
- Defining a suitable and feasible CX strategy
- Implementing intuitive, coherent and efficient client journeys
- Adopting a culture of client centricity
- Instituting CX governance and controls
- Delivering CX improvement programmes