In case you missed it, last week, it was a privilege for us to discuss our comprehensive approach to client experience (CX) with Elaine Russell, The AMX’s Head of Client Service.
Asset Management CX Specialists
Asset managers are in a survival-of-the-fittest market
- Traditional differentiators have become unreliable and bargaining power has shifted to clients
- CX remains as THE way to retain clients and minimises complexity and costs
- In an unfavourable macro-economic environment revenue retention takes precedent, which makes CX a top priority
CX is here to stay
- As individuals, our constant exposure to B2C CX sets our expectations of B2B companies
- This is a relatively recent development
- We do not expect this trend to change or reverse
What we do
Accomplish is an information services firm with a single objective: to help asset managers develop efficient, reliable, and memorable experiences for their clients.
We achieve this through asset management CX services that are inter-locking and purpose-built to help firms listen to the voice of their clients, measure their own CX capability, and align internally on how to respond.
R&D gives us command of the latest data, which enables us to be relevant, brief, and gone in the interests of our clients.
CX - the differentiator
Industry is losing pace with its clients’ needs:
This presents an opportunity, but …
of asset managers
are not ready to seize it12
Accomplish helps firms build experiences that are efficient, reliable, and memorable
- Common language and industry definition of B2B CX
- Industry-wide CX benchmarks
- Solving the industry-level CX issues by developing new tools and techniques for CX Forum members
- CX community insights, support, and lessons learned
- Training to align firms on the importance of CX, what good looks like, and how to become client-led
- Learning the art of the possible from other industries
- Firm-specific solutions and consulting services
We measure CX and help asset managers solve their problems
- Both sides of the CX coin – we have two corresponding benchmarks:
- The CX Touchpoint Benchmark gauges your alignment with what clients want
- The CX Maturity Benchmark measures the strength of your internal CX capability
- We are helping firms develop effective CX strategies in response to what they discover
- We are implementing our “ground-breaking” technique that enables institutional asset managers to measure their own CX
In April, we pledged to give away 1% of Accomplish through the GenieShares scheme. But is the possibility of wealth tomorrow enough to solve society’s problems today? It depends. We did some research 🤓 made some new friends 👩🏾🤝👨🏻 and we’ve decided to go larger on GenieShares 💪🏼 Click to learn what we found and see the help we need to create the greatest possible benefit.
One year ago, everything changed. As a result of a single moment, Accomplish is now an information services company that helps asset managers stand-out through the experience they give their clients. Our benchmarking alone has grown to cover 19 firms. Find out why and discover the direction of travel for our next sprint.