Counteract the gaps and inaccuracies in feedback data, save time and effort, and alleviate clients ‘survey fatigue’. Leverage a behavioural benchmark developed by leading asset managers to continually improve your clients’ experience by comparing, predicting, and influencing their behaviours.
Asset Management CX Specialists
Accomplish are asset management CX specialists and we believe that:
A good experience is forgettable. Only the extraordinary gets remembered, shared, and discussed.
So what? At Accomplish we help B2B asset managers stand-out from the crowd through the experience they give their clients.
How? We run two benchmarks:
- CX Maturity Benchmark – how strong is your CX capability, and what should be your CX strategy?
- CX Touchpoint Benchmark – what effect have you had on your clients’ behaviour, and how can you predict and influence their future experience?
- In the survival-of-the-fittest investment market, in which firms’ traditional ways of differentiating themselves have become unreliable, CX (client experience) has become THE reliable differentiator.
- The early adopters in the asset management industry are already using CX to boost their profitability on two levels: improved top-line productivity and optimised operational costs.
- The good news is that CX is entirely within your control and to differentiate yourself through it you need to manage it. To manage it, you need to measure it.
- Supporting communities runs through everything we do.
- We chair the Asset Management CX Forum through which the international CX community identifies and solves industry-wide issues.
- Our research gives us command of the latest data, allows us to be relevant, brief, and gone, and maintains our position as the asset management CX specialists.
Client experience is an ‘effect’ you ‘cause’. It occurs in two ways – in what clients say (feedback), and what they do (behaviour). To manage CX, you should measure both. In this blog, we explore how asset managers are measuring client feedback, and how leading firms have developed a much-needed behavioural benchmark.
Long-term forces of supply and demand mean that, for most asset managers, client experience (CX) has become THE reliable differentiator. It is here to stay, and it is entirely within your control. To differentiate yourself through CX you need to manage it. To manage it, you need to measure it.
CX - the differentiator
Industry is losing pace with its clients’ needs:
This presents an opportunity, but …
of asset managers
are not ready to seize it12
“If you want to know your clients, look at their actions – they will tell you the true story.”
– Adam Grainger