Client experience is a client’s overall impression of you as a supplier. It is personal, subjective, open to influence, sometimes irrational, and subject to change as a result of any and every interaction they have with your firm. We advocate deliberate ‘expectation-setting’ and ‘sweating the small stuff’ as well as glory projects.
Asset Management CX Specialists
Accomplish has deep international experience in Client Experience (CX), as well as a range of services and skillsets that are purpose-built for CX initiatives.
R&D gives us command of the latest data, which enables us to be relevant, brief, and gone in the interests of our clients.
CX has become the differentiator
Industry is losing pace with its clients’ needs:
How the CX Maturity Initiative is helping early movers seize this opportunity
- Defining CX for B2B asset management
- Gauging the state of CX across the industry regularly
- Firm-specific comparisons and issue identification
- Industry-level issue identification and response through ‘R&D as a shared service’
- Peer-group insight into specific capabilities
- Learning the art of the possible from other industries
- Extending the leading edge of CX in the industry
We can now measure CX maturity
- The CX Maturity Benchmark is live
- We are deriving firm- and industry-level insights for EMEA institutional managers
- Additional companies are joining, further deepening the dataset
- Members of the CX Forum are participating in the highest priority R&D needed to respond
- Firms are expressing interest in applying the benchmark to new geographies and sectors
Conduct a self assessment of your firm's CX maturity
By completing the short survey below (less than 5 minutes) you can quickly assess your firm’s level of CX maturity.
Accomplish’s CSR policy encourages us to give our time to our local communities. Here are 7 things that surprised Adam Grainger during his year at Food Cycle.