What is your firm’s effect on whether clients buy, stay, and buy more? And how does it compare against other asset managers?
At Accomplish, we are behavioral scientists who run the global asset management Client Behavior Benchmark.
The problem – to win the battle for engaging clients with your products, you need to find out how you compare against other asset managers. If you underperform, they will give their time to your competitors … and then their money.
The solution – the Client Behavior Benchmark is a unique benchmark of the institutional client engagement data: snapshots in time, and a 2-year time series.
- See, in time and money, your out- / under-performance at stimulating engagement, plus alerts, insights, and recommendations.
- Manage your institutional sales funnel and end-to-end client journey holistically – marketing, sales, and service.
- Combat client leakage by actively managing your effect on whether clients buy, stay, and buy more.
Adam Grainger explains how to use the asset management Client Behavior Benchmark to keep your sales funnels as wide as possible for as long as possible.
The strong are getting stronger … discovering where they underperform and fixing it
The asset management Client Behavior Benchmark – business intelligence that pays for itself
- All metrics – Distribution COOs, heads of client engagement, client insights, business intelligence.
- Promote and Sell – heads of marketing and sales enablement.
- Serve and Retain – heads of post-sale service and client experience.
Choose the package you need
Coherent, purposeful, and practical packages give you control over the metrics you participate in.
Position on artificial intelligence
Lastly, the most common question people asked Accomplish in 2023 was whether we use artificial intelligence (AI) to analyse client data from the Client Behavior Benchmark and create recommendations. The answer is no. Click-through to discover why.