Asset management CX research
CX in the B2B asset management industry is critically under-researched and, therefore, mis-understood. We are addressing this by performing targeted research into the industry-level issues highlighted by our benchmarking. Our aim is to provide our member firms practical solutions that they may implement and tailor to their needs.
- How did clients’ needs change as a result of COVID-19?
- What were asset managers’ immediate responses?
- What does this mean for client experience (CX)?
- What’s the direction of travel?
- What will firms need for the journey ahead?
Effective CX governance will make sense of the experience you have given your clients by measuring actual observable effects (KXIs) and comparing them the causes (key performance indicators).
What we do
- Influencing and contributing to industry developments is a fundamental activity within Accomplish
- We have a data analytics capability and an active plan of industry-wide research. We publish our findings freely.
- We accept commissions for bespoke CX research
Why this makes Accomplish a good choice
- Command of the latest data gives us the edge to be ‘relevant, brief, and gone’
- Looking at topics through the lens of R&D ensures the solutions we develop are grounded in the ‘art of the possible’
- Our support for the CX Forum keeps our research both applicable and at the emerging edge of CX
With Accomplish research and developments: